15 June, 2012

I Pimp My Pen

Long time no write--apologies all. I just wanted to advise all of our readers that I have lately decided to "pimp my pen," or what might be better understood as writing all manner of things for the benefit of others, and maybe even my own gain. The effort is still at an early stage of implementation, but to date I have written a letter to the editor (LTE) of a local community newspaper that attacked a local group for opposing a proposed bike rental station near our local park. I mean come on: who could oppose more bikes and less traffic around here? My second effort was a contest (again locally based) to explain why I support a neighborhood business. On this occasion I gave reasons why my preferred coffee shop receives so much of my business. To close this brief post, write on I say, write on.

1 comment: